Friday, October 1, 2010

How to remove Error number: 0x8DDD0003

Just use following steps
Start/Run ==> regedit.exe

Under the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer



delete the value "NoWindowsUpdate" if it exist.

Under the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Windows Update

delete the value "DisableWindowsUpdateAccess" if it exist.

Under the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy
Objects\LocalUser\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Windows Update

delete the value "DisableWindowsUpdateAccess" if it exist.

If the above values were not found:

Do a registry search (in regedit.exe, be sure to have "My Computer" selected when starting
each search)) for registry values with name

NoWindowsUpdate

and
DisableWindowsUpdateAccess

and delete if found.

6 comments:

  1. It works...
    I followed
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=326686
    Logged off and logged inagain.
    And then searched for 'NoWindowsUpdate' and found an entry in the registry with the value 1. I changed the value to 0
    and the issue was fixed......

    Thanks for the assistance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited myy blog thus i got here to return the prefer?.I am
    attempting to findd issues to ennhance my site!I guess its adequate
    to make use of some of ylur concepts!!

    Here is my website - plateforme Projets Solidaires

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're
    a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your
    blog and definitely wwill come back someday.
    I want to encourage one to continue your greeat work, have
    a ice afternoon!

    Here is my weblog Controle cv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about degroot. Regards

    My blog post :: post_26441056

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is presented on web?


    my webpage Bren

    ReplyDelete