before starting the activity you have to create one public folder on server,
Stpe-1: After creating the public folder you have to execute the command
.\MoveAllReplicas.ps1 -Server Server1 -NewServer server2
but before executing this command you have to set the directory,
Cd program files>microsoft>exchange server>v14>scripts then execute .\MoveAllReplicas.ps1 -Server Server1 -NewServer server2
after executing your public folder will move,
Stpe-2: verify public folder is moved or not-
run the following command -
if that is showing nothing means your public folder is moved to destination server.
Stpe-3: To get a listing of all system folders on this database, run the command
Get-publicfolder \NON_IPM_SUBTREE -recurse |ft Name,Replicas
Stpe-4: then you have to set public folder default on that server where you have moved,
follow the following steps,
- In the console tree, navigate to Organization Configuration > Mailbox.
- In the result pane, select the mailbox database for which you want to change the default public folder database.
- In the action pane, under the mailbox database name, click Properties.
Properties, click the Client Settings tab.
- Next to the Default public folder database box, click Browse.
- In Select Public Folder Database, select the public folder database from the list of public folder databases, and then click OK.
- Click OK
Stpe-5: Remove old public folder:
you can directly remove public folder from console which are not in use
but you public folder should be mounted to mailbox server.